Post up real pictures of your 15 please..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rush

Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Tahoe looks good until you get to the front... The Escalade looks good until you get to the rear--The Yukon Denali is a good fit at all four corners. My 'only' exterior gripe is the front air dam. Why is it so damn low!?

George C

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The Tahoe looks good until you get to the front... The Escalade looks good until you get to the rear--The Yukon Denali is a good fit at all four corners. My 'only' exterior gripe is the front air dam. Why is it so damn low!?

That low air dam gains you almost 1 MPG.
The lower the dam, the less underbody drag.

If GM or Ford could have it a 1/4" off the ground without them breaking off, they would. Obviously, we don't drive on Nascar tracks where there are no pot holes or parking lot concrete bumpers to break them off.
The MPG gains only go up and the dam goes down.

Last edited:

Mikef

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes. The air dam is really, really low. We don't get much snow here but I was wondering how it will work for you owners back east that get lots of snow. Will it be an issue?

I have 4wd. I drive it on the beach once a year. I am a little worried how the air dam will hod up. It is pretty rough where I drive it. My 2011 was fine but it was quite a bit higher.

Rush

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm definitely thinking I'll have it modified once I get my hands on one... Form vs/or function comes to mind here. A <1mpg gain in fuel economy or a somewhat off-road capable, go anywhere UTILITY vehicle that looks the part.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
melsayed