Positive camber problem after lift

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

arctictwist

Reaction score
I installed a Mcguaghys 7" on my 2012 suburban recently. After i had an alignment at a shop. A couple weeks later i noticed outside wear on my front tires and then could easily tell it had massive positive camber. Brought it back and they re aligned and said it was out almost 2" on the top on either side. When i picked it up, they were both straight, and i could definitely tell by the way it handled. Now, a week later they are starting to lean again. Not quite as bad yet, but on the way. What would cause it to shoot right back out?

Corbotron

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Do you have anti rotation camber plates? If not maybe make some witness marks and check to see if they are migrating.

OP
OP
arctictwist

arctictwist

Reaction score
Do you have anti rotation camber plates? If not maybe make some witness marks and check to see if they are migrating.

Im not sure? Whatever is stock is on there for the camber plates. I made some witness marks. well see if they move. Its weird. Now sometimes they look like they are leaning and sometimes they do no not. More so on the driver side.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
madmax442