Please Post Pics of Your Light Setups!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

l2yan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, I like to see different setups for lights and how they look at night. Post some pics of your lights at night and what kind of headlights/bulbs your running! I know it's hard to get good shots at night but post them anyway!

Sonar Bumper Lights with Switch Back LED Corners: IMAG0158.gif

8000k Hid Fogs/ 8000k 9006 Lows with Sonar Projector / Halos:
IMAG0157.gif

8Hi - DRL's Converted to Ambers so I guess could be just a 6 Hi =D :
IMAG0155.gif

chip

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That looks so good! You already know what I'm runnin' though. ;)

Here are a few anyway:

X3 Halos (I think) w/4300K Silverstar Ulras (Hi & Low)
Black & Chrome Bumper lights w/Amber (running) DRL conversion
8-Hi Conversion
Full time, full auto running lights & head lights.
6000K full time fogs w/kill control

Fulltimefogs4.jpg

Fulltimefogs3.gif

OP
OP
l2yan

l2yan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That looks so good! You already know what I'm runnin' though. ;)

Here are a few anyway:

X3 Halos (I think) w/4300K Silverstar Ulras (Hi & Low)
Black & Chrome Bumper lights w/Amber (running) DRL conversion
8-Hi Conversion
Full time, full auto running lights & head lights.
6000K full time fogs w/kill control

Fulltimefogs4.jpg

Fulltimefogs3.gif

Yummy

chip

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thank you. Explain the lighting in your sig pic to me a little better, if you don't mind.

OP
OP
l2yan

l2yan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thank you. Explain the lighting in your sig pic to me a little better, if you don't mind.

It's just an odd angle of the sunlight and I think the camera on my phone lol. I can never get the true color in a picture with it. Even the night time pics are less blue then they show.

whitehoe01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
chip toss some 6k's in your lows too...pure white light, i love your fogs... cant wait to go to 6k vs 10, to hell with blue...i need to light up the road, i already wear glasses lol

chip

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's just an odd angle of the sunlight and I think the camera on my phone lol. I can never get the true color in a picture with it. Even the night time pics are less blue then they show.

No, I love the color. What I'm asking is, am I looking at the lows and running lights, or are those LED "city lights" in the housings?

chip toss some 6k's in your lows too...pure white light, i love your fogs... cant wait to go to 6k vs 10, to hell with blue...i need to light up the road, i already wear glasses lol

I'm already planning on doing 6000K HIDs in the lows. Ever since I bought those fogs, I've been converted to a 6000K guy for sure! I have 7050Ks in my bike, and I love the 6000s more than that! They're definitely my favorite temp! The perfect light color IMHO, so I'm right there with you! LoL! I've got my screen magnified to 150% right now! LoL!

OP
OP
l2yan

l2yan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No, I love the color. What I'm asking is, am I looking at the lows and running lights, or are those LED "city lights" in the housings?

I'm already planning on doing 6000K HIDs in the lows. Ever since I bought those fogs, I've been converted to a 6000K guy for sure! I have 7050Ks in my bike, and I love the 6000s more than that! They're definitely my favorite temp! The perfect light color IMHO, so I'm right there with you! LoL! I've got my screen magnified to 150% right now! LoL!

I'm going to switch to 6k's next week i think.....Yeah those are lows and running lights. In that specific picture I have just regular Amber bulbs in the DRL and Parking light spots, the housing makes them look LEDish due to the background reflection. And the Corner Light is a 194 switch back SMD LED. I swap bulbs out alot until I find the perfect combo that I want so most my pictures have different combos haha.

chip

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm going to switch to 6k's next week i think.....Yeah those are lows and running lights. In that specific picture I have just regular Amber bulbs in the DRL and Parking light spots, the housing makes them look LEDish due to the background reflection. And the Corner Light is a 194 switch back SMD LED. I swap bulbs out alot until I find the perfect combo that I want so most my pictures have different combos haha.

Well, that shit looks good! Thats all I need to know. You'll love the 6Ks. They're just plain sexy.

dznutts

Full Access Member
Reaction score
6000k HID on both headlights and fogs:cool:

Attachments

• IMG00005.jpg
    IMG00005.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 41

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member