Played Out? Oh well!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

chip

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think they look great! If you can get extras, I'll buy them off of you.

OP
OP
l2yan

l2yan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think they look great! If you can get extras, I'll buy them off of you.

I'll stop by today and see if there's more. The double sided tape sticks reallllly well to the bumper, just clean it with some alcohol first.

---------- Post added at 12:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:48 PM ----------

I am with everyone else, they look like they are part of the headlights. Look good, i actually did the same thing this weekend. I stuck them below my seat, i noticed the double sided tape doesnt stick very well; even after cleaning the area really good.

The tape stuck really well to the bumper not sure how well it would do on a seat. But these are a little different then most that I've seen. The LED is on the very edge pointed to the side so you can lay them flat and the light will be directed better.

Last edited:

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Now we all hate you Ryan!!! :D

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
:lol:

OP
OP
l2yan

l2yan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I also put a set on the rear I'll post pictures later. Wish it was red but we'll see better at night. They stay off and only blink when blinkers are going.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
caprajohn

Latest posts