High beams not working

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ITTech

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
High Beams Not Working. Sounds simple, but...
When I bought it, everything was stock and worked. I installed LED headlights and it worked, but the lights were blue and Kansas doesn't like that, so I ordered a white set. Once I got them in, the highs quit working. The blue light on dash comes on and the fogs go off, but low beams stay on. Or, possibly, the high beams are staying on and never go to low beam, except that, when I pull the low fuse, they go off. Whatever it is, the LEDs never change intensity (I've tried 2 new white sets). Maybe I should just change back to incandescence bulbs??

j91z28d1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ate you sure the led have high and in them? maybe bench test?

OP
OP
I

ITTech

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I haven't swapped relays. Will try that.
The supplier of both white sets says they are Lo/Hi-beam and the blue ones worked when I had them in, but don't now.

BlaineBug

Full Access Member
Reaction score
High Beams Not Working. Sounds simple, but...
When I bought it, everything was stock and worked. I installed LED headlights and it worked, but the lights were blue and Kansas doesn't like that, so I ordered a white set. Once I got them in, the highs quit working. The blue light on dash comes on and the fogs go off, but low beams stay on. Or, possibly, the high beams are staying on and never go to low beam, except that, when I pull the low fuse, they go off. Whatever it is, the LEDs never change intensity (I've tried 2 new white sets). Maybe I should just change back to incandescence bulbs??
Is it possible that your LED plugs can be "reversed?" Not all of them have an alignment tab I've noticed, and they are polarity sensitive unlike incandescent or halogen light bulbs.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brian12019

Latest posts