Played Out? Oh well!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

l2yan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Picked these up at Advance Auto on their little clearance table for 4$. They had them in white and amber. I like the amber and black contrast for now, if I don't like them I'll take em off and try the White. I know LED strips are played out but I like em =) I have them set with my corner lights so they blink as well.

IMAG0182-1.gifIMAG0180-1.gifIMAG0181-1.gif

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well, I'm not clued in enough to know what's 'out' but I think those look good on your truck. :supergay:

Last edited:

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm with soulsea and knowing if it's 'in' or 'out' :shrug: looks cool and different enough for me :)

OP
OP
l2yan

l2yan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lol thanks, I see them all over but in white around here so maybe not out there in cali yet :D

Venom One

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Picked these up at Advance Auto on their little clearance table for 4$. They had them in white and amber. I like the amber and black contrast for now, if I don't like them I'll take em off and try the White. I know LED strips are played out but I like em =) I have them set with my corner lights so they blink as well.

IMAG0182-1.gifIMAG0180-1.gifIMAG0181-1.gif

How are they attached?

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think just double sided tape...

TexasFinest

Reaction score
I agree they are played out in white but because these guys put them on crappy cars riddled with chrome stick ons. Yours looks really good and a plus is that they are functional. Nice and classy good job!!

GM Driver2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am with everyone else, they look like they are part of the headlights. Look good, i actually did the same thing this weekend. I stuck them below my seat, i noticed the double sided tape doesnt stick very well; even after cleaning the area really good.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If the double sided tape didn't do well what did you use to get yours to stick, gm driver?

swtz71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like them. Different look I think..cool though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thekenstar

Latest posts