Pictures of 3 Yukon’s...Vote For Your Favorite!

Out of the 3 Yukon’s pictured which is your favorite?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dantheman1540

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What lift do you recommend for 2007 Yukon without autoride? I do plan on taking it off road, so articulation would be nice. Max lift height I can go is 6” with 33” tires. Would you piece together your own suspension parts or go with a complete kit?

I don't know a ton about the NNBS trucks but a basic mid-travel setup is a good go-to for under 4" of lift. Mid travel typically consists of a better designed UCA built to keep alignments in spec still. Then a good quality coilover or lift strut, it doesn't have to be King or Fox. I just did this exact setup on my Tacoma and used Bilstein 5100 struts with a lift spring specced to give 3" of lift but ride better than stock and coupled with a Camburg UCA it has way more down travel.

Just find a decent UCA and then coilovers of your choice.
Atomic fab and performance has a coilover swap kit for the NNBS trucks so that would be my suggestion on coilovers.

The rear is typically pretty easy on these trucks, a taller coil spring or spacer and longer shocks of your choice.

All this might require longer brake lines which are always a good idea and of course an alignment.

Just Fishing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
C for me
Just got some property this year, found out that the bumper lip kinda drags getting out to it.
Took it off while i was doing the oil pump and dod delete.
It's still off and staying that way for now.

I need like a 2-4in lift...
but i like the hoe rides stock (fancy comfort option).
I can haul ass on that dirt road, smooth as "insert something creepy/funny here" :D

Worried that if i do a full lift, it will ride like my S10 (ZR2) Blazer... :jester:
(harsh)

OP
OP
Jason in DLH

Jason in DLH

Cheeseburger and Fries
Reaction score
I have a few of their shirt jacs and some pants. Love their clothes!

Nice! I find it neat that people all over the country have heard of this little shop in our city and have stuff from them! They have really good marketing!

OP
OP
Jason in DLH

Jason in DLH

Cheeseburger and Fries
Reaction score
Well folks...it appears the lifted Yukon is winning the polls. I promise the voting system hasn’t been rigged (unlike some claims made by certain Presidential people ;)).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dvnt