Picture help please!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Rivieraracing

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So, I forgot about my project because I've had other things going on lately and someone that doesn't even have the same console as I do got me a picture of what I needed, not sure if he broke into a truck and took a pic (just kidding of course) but I appreciate the help!! Thanks TahoeWhat (Mike) for going out of your way for me!!
Figured I'd post this pic up to complete the thread in case the other guys on here that have the same console as me!!

Attachments

• Cig lighter pic.JPG
    Cig lighter pic.JPG
    5.4 KB · Views: 14

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
:lol: Chris, No problem at all man. I actually work at a car auction, thats how i got the pic.:secret: Its off a Escalade, same console? ha ha... but i hope that pic is bigger than that, was real big, that way you could see the spring. ??

But anytime man..

OP
OP
Rivieraracing

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
:lol: Chris, No problem at all man. I actually work at a car auction, thats how i got the pic.:secret: Its off a Escalade, same console? ha ha... but i hope that pic is bigger than that, was real big, that way you could see the spring. ??

But anytime man..

So....... I was right, you did break into a car, just legally!! ha ha ha

Thanks again brotha, let me know if I can ever help you out, I owe you one!!

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
LMAO.... i guess looking at it that way... guess i did.. it wasnt mine... but its all good, i dont think anyone will mind... Its burned all the front end..

But anytime man...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Luggz