Picked up the Denali today!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WalleyeMikeIII

Full Access Member
Reaction score

kate_t

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any thoughts on why my status 4300 vehicle's VIN would not work on the above link?

Sassamasquach

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I ordered my 2022 Yukon Denali XL last summer and finally picked it up earlier this month. I ordered the Ultimate package with pretty much every option. They called me and told me that the motorized center console and rear media were not available anymore due to the chip shortages. They had to rebuild it as a premium package and piecemeal everything else to get it close to what I ordered. Even when I picked it up, the dealer told me that I did t have the parking assist option and that I was lucky to have gotten air suspension. Just crazy times right now…

As for the rear lift gate, try going into your convenience settings. I know for a fact that there’s an option for touchless open, touchless close, and touchless open/close. It’s not on by default.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jorge_vh