Picked up 2015 Escalade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

63Blackseries

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice the new Escalade is looking good, The CTS VS front end reminds me of the MB CLS looks sick!

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I love the V-Sport ... time had caught up with the CTS-V by the time I got mine. Don't get me wrong the CTS-V is still a BEAST and torque MONSTER!! That being said I have never driven a car that handles as well as the V-Sport. It will not loose grip in a corner no matter how fast your going. From a stand still in track mode and with competition mode activated it pulls to 60mph as hard as my CTS-V did. There is just soo much grip you would not believe it was RWD. Its the only GM with a 8 speed gearbox right now so that combined with twin turbo 3.6 gets me almost 50% better gas mileage. The interior and tech are on the same level or better than any lexus/BMW or Merc. Seats are super comfortable and the headrest feels like a tempurpetic pillow.

Lets say this black out the grill, windows, and wheels. Now put a set of 305s on the rear and you have a modern day Grand National that handles like a Porsche and is as comfy as a euro lux sedan... I tell you no lies!!

Great way to put it. Love hearing things like this. The stealth blue one you had was an amazing color!

Steve1081

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Awesome cars! I saw 2 2015 escalades this weekend. They look great in person. You should lower the rear end on that. I did my yukon and it looks way better!

I still rarely see the new CTS on the road but I love it too!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
golavaman