Picked up 2015 Escalade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
G

GMFAMILY

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Wow!!!! Nice cars! What made you sell the '13 with only 250 miles on it?

Just did not work out as a daily driver (summer tires, avg 10mpg, ) . I knew all of that before I bought it, but I thought I would give it a shot. When I realized it was not going to work out I just let it sit and drove our 3rd car. I did not want to run the miles up, so someone could enjoy it later. It was completely stock except for custom Lloyds V mats, hide-a-way motorized front plate and tint. Had CAI on order but sold before it came in.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Makes sense. Love your taste in cars :)

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow!! Absolutely sick! So dare I ask what your third vehicle was?? I've never known anyone to sell a car with 250 miles lol

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Id love to have that escalade and VSport in my garage!!

How do you like the VS? Decent mileage? Everytime I'm at my dealer I get giddy looking at those.

OP
OP
G

GMFAMILY

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Id love to have that escalade and VSport in my garage!!

How do you like the VS? Decent mileage? Everytime I'm at my dealer I get giddy looking at those.

I love the V-Sport ... time had caught up with the CTS-V by the time I got mine. Don't get me wrong the CTS-V is still a BEAST and torque MONSTER!! That being said I have never driven a car that handles as well as the V-Sport. It will not loose grip in a corner no matter how fast your going. From a stand still in track mode and with competition mode activated it pulls to 60mph as hard as my CTS-V did. There is just soo much grip you would not believe it was RWD. Its the only GM with a 8 speed gearbox right now so that combined with twin turbo 3.6 gets me almost 50% better gas mileage. The interior and tech are on the same level or better than any lexus/BMW or Merc. Seats are super comfortable and the headrest feels like a tempurpetic pillow.

Lets say this black out the grill, windows, and wheels. Now put a set of 305s on the rear and you have a modern day Grand National that handles like a Porsche and is as comfy as a euro lux sedan... I tell you no lies!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fishcop076

Latest posts