Pic of my new 08 Tahoe LTZ

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ajb1205

Reaction score
Decided it was time to trade in the wife's 05 Yukon for something a bit newer. Came home with an 08 Tahoe LTZ, black on black, fully loaded minus DVD (my 3 kids were not too impressed lol). Had my buddy, who owns a local autobody shop, do a power polish/wax, remove the emblems and spray the taillights and brake light in a transparent black. I then threw on another layer of 20% tint all the way around (I own an automotive tinting business) and covered the front and rear bowties in black vinyl. Since the stock 20s came with almost new Toyo winter tires, I bought my bro-in-laws factory 20s he took off his 08 GMC truck to hold me over until next spring (actually don't mind how they look)...22s are my next big purchase. Also installed a K&N CAI, factory GM mudflaps and, after a bunch of reading on this forum, just ordered a SLP dual tip tailpipe this evening. Only have one pic of it taken with my camera phone. When I get the SLP exhaust installed I will have to take some better pics with the wife's DSLR. Anyway, just wanted to introduce myself...

tahoepic.jpg

2007tahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Man that is a beautiful truck. I guess you jumped right into modding it when you bought it. I have had mine over a year and have not cought up to you with mods.lol. must mean I need to get off my ass!

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome and nice ride :Handshake:

OP
OP
ajb1205

ajb1205

Reaction score
Thanks guys. Almost forgot the most important item I bought so far...full set of Weathertech Digitalfit floormats...front, second row, between the captains chairs and entire cargo area. With 3 kids under the age of 8...believe you me...probably the best $400 I have ever spent!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
metal2forall