2015 LTZ TAHOE Front Struts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sues

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Did anyone replace the factory installed front struts? I need new ones but I am wondering if it will make my 2015 Ltz Tahoe ride like new again?? $1700 is a lot of money if it still rides like an old piece of crap, I have 80000 miles on it. Please let know. Thank you in advance

Trey Hardy

8” fabtech icon coilovers uniballs 24x14on35/15.50
Reaction score
Did anyone replace the factory installed front struts? I need new ones but I am wondering if it will make my 2015 Ltz Tahoe ride like new again?? $1700 is a lot of money if it still rides like an old piece of crap, I have 80000 miles on it. Please let know. Thank you in advance
If you were spending 1700$ I would hope your replacing them with some king or fox coil overs
I’ve neve liked any of the factory struts
I’ve had good luck with bilsteins and fox/icon in the past

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's is a much higher price than I paid for my replacements. It won't continue to ride like a piece of crap, once you replace the struts with OEM equipment, IMO.

Jplasse

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I purchased one new for my LTZ Magnaride equipped Tahoe directly from Arnott. required a phone call as I could not find the shock on their website... Part Number was MR3839 and roughly $400 for one unit. Per my research, Arnott is OES (Original Equipment Supplier) and was told similar from Arnett prior to my order. I dropped out the strut, compressed spring, swapped top hat and strut over, logged in with Autel Maxisys tool to reset suspension configuration, and the magnaride is back to normal.

OP
OP
S

Sues

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
That's is a much higher price than I paid for my replacements. It won't continue to ride like a piece of crap, once you replace the struts with OEM equipment, IMO.
That is with the labor to put them in. I can't do it myself and my husband can't either. Thanks for the imput!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
korzone