2013 Chevy Tahoe LTZ

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
13_Metallic

13_Metallic

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
View attachment 401588View attachment 401590
If you’re not running over a 5-7.5” lift you should be fine without the drop brackets but the panhard bar would be a definite.
Here’s some pics of mine
Start with the east stuff
(shocks coil overs sway bar links)
And go from there
Also I swear by the kryptonite suspension if you ever go to replace the hubs lower ball joints tie rods etc
The dirt king fabrication locking alignment cams are nice to have with the uniballs also after cutting the bump stops so you don’t have to worry about knocking your alignment out of wack over a bad bump.
If you need any help or got any questions just give me a shout I’ll do my best to help you out
I appreciate you big time bro really!

Trey Hardy

8” fabtech icon coilovers uniballs 24x14on35/15.50
Reaction score
I appreciate you big time bro really!
Yessir buddy anytime! I don’t get to help with a whole lot so I do try to help out in the lil bit I’ve experienced where others help in other areas I’m not so experienced in! But together we can conquer anything! We all put our minds together and find solutions to our problems! This is by far the best forum I’ve been on with a lot of helpful people willing to lend a hand

blackelky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not sure on the brand But I know my rough country leveling coilovers ride like crap. Going to switch to billstein 5100s when I can for the front. It's weird because I have rough country on my Ram and it rides fine.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brian12019