Photoshop

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

crmzendrgone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I have noticed that there is not an actual section just for photoshop on this forum. So I figure I'll make a thread or something, well anyway if anyone wants a quick photoshop work done on some pics like wheels, tires, demolding or even signatures request. I would more than be happy to do it.

I guess just start a thread with your request and I'll try to get it done for you.

Da90

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you could do me a sig that would be awesome! I got new rims and want to get a few good pics with them mounted!

Last edited:
OP
OP
crmzendrgone

crmzendrgone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i do do let me get some pics
Cool.
If you could do me a sig that would be awesome! I got new rims and want to get a few good pics with them mounted!
Alrighty then. Now we're talking

eating-popcorn-03.gif

Effeckt

Resident Cards Fan
Reaction score
I'm interested also. I've been toying with lowering the Tahoe but my wife and my buddies think I should leave it as is. I'll get you some pics to show me what it would look like dropped.

Effeckt

Resident Cards Fan
Reaction score
Here's a few -

picture.jpg

picture.jpg

picture.jpg

Let me know if you would rather have hi-res images. I can get them from my home computer later if you want them instead. Thanks. :Handshake:

OP
OP
crmzendrgone

crmzendrgone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That is up to you my friend. Now I am not to knowledgeable on 2/4 3/5 bla bla. So I will lower it to where I think you think it good and then you let me know.

Now unfortunately the wife hates when I play on the computer so you'll have to wait til monday, because I am presently at work.:(

---------- Post added at 05:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:02 PM ----------

this is exciting st_3_small.jpg, I usually do work on GMFS.com but it has got slow and here it is a whole new group of truck :D

Effeckt

Resident Cards Fan
Reaction score
That is up to you my friend. Now I am not to knowledgeable on 2/4 3/5 bla bla. So I will lower it to where I think you think it good and then you let me know.

Now unfortunately the wife hates when I play on the computer so you'll have to wait til monday, because I am presently at work.:(

---------- Post added at 05:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:02 PM ----------

this is exciting, I usually do work on GMFS.com but it has got slow and here it is a whole new group of truck :D

Sounds good.. that works for me. I don't know how one would really know if it was a 2/3 or whatever anyways. Here's a few hi-res shots just in case it makes it easier. I provided a couple extra to give you some options on what angle was easier/better for you to do. And no rush on these either. I don't care when it gets done. I just saw the offer and figured it would be a good chance to give me an idea. If you are feeling generous you could clear out the bumper lights to properly reflect it's current state. I gave you a photo from my thread just in case.

imgp2159t.jpg

imgp2167.jpg

imgp2171.jpg

imgp2163.jpg

imgp2162.jpg

picture.jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDHanz