--- Photos: SPOTTER'S THREAD (post up all years/models) ---

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ready for the Kimberly. Or maybe the road trip to it.

Yessir. On everyone’s list. Need a bit of time to drive. Or best to fly into Darwin, hire a vehicle of choice and take in as much as you can.

or

Long term caravan trip with the kids.....

We did most of this route back in 2019 in a little over 3 weeks and 8000km driving a small motor home.
One of the most memorable trips ever.

I detailed it in my NNBS thread here.

Starts in the link below on page 78 for quite a few pages covering all of June 2019. Pics and write ups of the travels.

Been meaning to migrate it over to my Australian Adventures thread.

https://www.tahoeyukonforum.com/threads/fosscores-2013-suburban-ltz-build-thread.87856/page-78

1E4E3327-D8D9-46C6-8274-2A703CAAF3F4.jpeg

Sparksalot

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yessir. On everyone’s list. Need a bit of time to drive. Or best to fly into Darwin, hire a vehicle of choice and take in as much as you can.

or

Long term caravan trip with the kids.....

We did most of this route back in 2019 in a little over 3 weeks and 8000km driving a small motor home.
One of the most memorable trips ever.

I detailed it in my NNBS thread here.

Starts in the link below on page 78 for quite a few pages covering all of June 2019. Pics and write ups of the travels.

Been meaning to migrate it over to my Australian Adventures thread.

https://www.tahoeyukonforum.com/threads/fosscores-2013-suburban-ltz-build-thread.87856/page-78

View attachment 276499
Lol. I picked Kimberly because I knew the distance. I almost said Canning Stock Route. Very cool that you’ve been there, I’ll go look.

Whadayamean tolls? I flew halfway around the world, now gotta pay to drive!

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lol. I picked Kimberly because I knew the distance. I almost said Canning Stock Route. Very cool that you’ve been there, I’ll go look.

Whadayamean tolls? I flew halfway around the world, now gotta pay to drive!

Got as far as Alice Springs. 500km short of Darwin. But so worth it.

No toll roads in the Outback..... only road trains, Roos and emus..lol

Plenty of tolls around Sydney. Any of the motorways, the Harbour Bridge and tunnel.

Shoot this past week cost me $80 to park in a garage in the city for an appointment plus the two trips across the bridge plus appointment expense.

Not in Kansas anymore Toto!

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Got as far as Alice Springs. 500km short of Darwin. But so worth it.

No toll roads in the Outback..... only road trains, Roos and emus..lol

Plenty of tolls around Sydney. Any of the motorways, the Harbour Bridge and tunnel.

Shoot this past week cost me $80 to park in a garage in the city for an appointment plus the two trips across the bridge plus appointment expense.

Not in Kansas anymore Toto!
New York city prices!

97YukonNZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Man that is some distance!!!
Clear across Australia [emoji3075]
I loved driving from the Gold Coast to the Sushine Coast. 4 lane blacktop 110kms an hour. Beautiful coast line [emoji905][emoji305]

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTN_KDA