Pete's (Now Nate's) 2003 Denali Budget Build thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Onebad1983

Resident Country Dumbass
Reaction score
The new c-bar style lights, I was looking at those same ones. My cousin has the same style on his Silverado and they look amazing. And they would match your u-bar headlights nicely.
For now you can candy the amber on your stocks. Looks 100x better.
I have the C-bar lights on my 'Hoe and I love em. Would definitely go good with the U-bar headlights

Onebad1983

Resident Country Dumbass
Reaction score
NP. No I searched eBay first and found squat, then remembered using dailylister and it found it for me on eBay. Perhaps the key words the poster typed was not what you or I were typing in our search, even though we knew what we wanted. Kind of like the specific grill retainer clip someone was asking about in another thread. The webz too smart for it's own good sometimes. lol
Did you ever think about using that website to try to find those park lights again?

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Did you ever think about using that website to try to find those park lights again?
He's already got them so why would he do that? LOL I vote you search and let us know what you find :popcorn:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dustpan