Pete's (Now Nate's) 2003 Denali Budget Build thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Sevenevez

Sevenevez

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Funny how life can keep things in 6 degrees of separation. I hated to let her go but life is a roller coaster and it had to happen. But it stayed within the TYF family and ironically its back in the Midwest where i grew up for 24 years. Not to mention my lady got to take a trip out and visit Nate and see it in person. She drove it a handful of times out here in AZ so that was cool. I am thankful it went to someone i know who will appreciate it. I will stick around and hopefully one day when i get back on my feet i will be back in another full size GM.
until then, thanks everyone.
And congratulations on your new/old Denali, Nate, my friend!

Cheers
:happy160:

ArcticYukon

The White Yuke has been superseded by a Red Hoe
Reaction score
Well that was a nice surprise "ending" to Pete's ownership of the Denali.

Nate, I couldn't be happier for you, dude. Glad to see it's still in the family here.

Pete, we've all been in the valley, but as I like to say.... nothing grows on the mountain top. It all happens in the valley. When you think you're low, you're just getting ready to start growing. You've got a lot of talent, brother. You're going to do great things.

HiHoeSilver

Away!
Reaction score
Funny how life can keep things in 6 degrees of separation. I hated to let her go but life is a roller coaster and it had to happen. But it stayed within the TYF family and ironically its back in the Midwest where i grew up for 24 years. Not to mention my lady got to take a trip out and visit Nate and see it in person. She drove it a handful of times out here in AZ so that was cool. I am thankful it went to someone i know who will appreciate it. I will stick around and hopefully one day when i get back on my feet i will be back in another full size GM.
until then, thanks everyone.
And congratulations on your new/old Denali, Nate, my friend!

Cheers
:happy160:

Thanks, Pete. This was a great experience and I'm looking forward to building a little at a time on the foundation you've laid. We all know another full size is in your future.

HiHoeSilver

Away!
Reaction score

Nate, I couldn't be happier for you, dude. Glad to see it's still in the family here.

Pete, we've all been in the valley, but as I like to say.... nothing grows on the mountain top. It all happens in the valley. When you think you're low, you're just getting ready to start growing. You've got a lot of talent, brother. You're going to do great things.

Well said, Justin.

A true love story. This is awesome. Congrats on the new ride. :party33:

Thanks, Dave. You can play the transport driver in the movie.

OP
OP
Sevenevez

Sevenevez

Supporting Member
Reaction score

very well put, Justin. i like that. Thanks man