Parting out NNBS Escalade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LanceD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
07 model. What parts do you need? I'll ship only small items, nothing large unless the price is right. Located in NM.

20181114_115948.jpg

20181208_122542.jpg

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wish you were closer. I'd get the trans, it's harness, the shifter, gauges, bezel, steering wheel...

OP
OP
LanceD

LanceD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wish you were closer. I'd get the trans, it's harness, the shifter, gauges, bezel, steering wheel...

I'm keeping the trans but I can ship the other stuff. Harness melted.

TpaGreenHornet

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
what do you want for the shifter and the black plastic around the headlight switch with the cubby hole? shipped to Fla

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No one needs any parts?

I wonder if it would be better to take pics of individual pieces? Like the dash cluster, wheels, axle, etc.

Someone has a chance to add a heated steering wheel to their ride and if yours also has a power column, they could add that too! The former does not need programming but the latter does to work with the memory settings.

kbuskill

***CAUTION*** I do my own stunts!
Reaction score
I wonder if it would be better to take pics of individual pieces? Like the dash cluster, wheels, axle, etc.

Someone has a chance to add a heated steering wheel to their ride and if yours also has a power column, they could add that too! The former does not need programming but the latter does to work with the memory settings.

If his interior was gray I would be real tempted to get the steering wheel.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PascalBlues