Parting out NNBS Escalade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Snowbound

Jim
Reaction score
I have the applique with the camera. The emblem is a tad faded and the attachment clips need replaced. $100 plus shipping

Thanks. I’m gonna try to sand mine down and wrap it but if it looks bad I’ll hit you back and try to beat you up a little on price. [emoji12]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trailblazzin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do you have the spare tire crank? Mine is rusted beyond usability. Shipping to 17602

BadAssDonzi

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
How much for the driver side mirror? Shipping to 76022.

Last edited:

JML07denali

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No I still have it.

This is a random request. I need the clips that hold the interior tailgate trim panels there is like 10 of them. Would you sell those?

OP
OP
LanceD

LanceD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is a random request. I need the clips that hold the interior tailgate trim panels there is like 10 of them. Would you sell those?

I do but most of them broke. They can be had pretty cheap on amazon though.

PartsSquare 30pcs Nylon Bumper Car Retainer Clips Plastic Fasteners Kit Fender Liner Fastener Rivet Door Trim Panel Clip Push Type Retainer Replacement for Buick Cadillac Chevrolet GMC Pontiac Hummer https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01B7O1V9G/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_rAbrCbZQENCPX

Meccanoble

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In the second row for the drop down screen, there are 2 plastic lenses for each light. I need the one on passenger side. You still have that?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felixmontiel