painted grill what do you think?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

994door

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My grill was painted black then sanded off by previous owner so i decided to paint it to match the body color of the truck. I am thinking of painting the bumper to match what do you guys think of the grill vs chrome and should i paint the bumper to match as well? The bumper was painted and sanded as well so its not like i would be ruining a good bumper.

Attachments

• grill1.jpg
    grill1.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 106
  • grill2.jpg
    grill2.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 135

Brandon X

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks good man. I'd personally leave the bumper chrome, get some chrome grill inserts and paint the bowtie chrome but that's just me.

drowndindreams

Full Access Member
Reaction score
looks great bro. never seen a burgundy grille before. look into some new headlights now

OP
OP
994door

994door

Full Access Member
Reaction score
the headlights are terrible i need to replace them they dont like the florida sun.

OP
OP
994door

994door

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do they sell smoked headlights if so where can I get a complete set including corners? T head lights that were on it when I got it looked weird to me they had a blue little light in the middle so I slapped them old ones in there for now.

Attachments

• light.jpg
    light.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 25

imtbear69

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well you can get new headlight housings on EBAY for pretty cheap and if you still have those other ones can I have them if you dont want them?

drowndindreams

Full Access Member
Reaction score
black headlights are a no no. atomic got em, he said he couldnt see more than 10 feet in front of him. i would go for clear headlights, black parking and corner lamps. or to save more money, i would just pain the corner lights. i took the bulbs out of them so its unique to me

grnrpr68

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i was also thinking about painting my grille to match but wasnt sure how it would look but it looks kick ass good job hoe looks good

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sylentnite

Latest posts