Paint Job.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

haks310

Got LEDs?
Reaction score
Whippled's idea or you photoshop....either way, 'Hoe still going to look sick. I'd be torn between both.

Keep half the original color and the other half white. LoL

cmcarr85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I dont know if im liking the white to much. I would go with some kind of a silver on the top and black on the bottom if you want the two tone. I personally think your truck looks really good the way it sits. I want to go with a black and silver two tone but not top and bottom all black with a little silver here and there.

BlueTahoe2001

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, not feeling the white IMO... I like your current color. Makes the truck stand out with the black wheels and moldings. Your truck though...I would say save the money and invest it in something that you would rather want for your truck, like...BOOST!

OP
OP
blackcoffee

blackcoffee

O.G. Black.
Reaction score
Whippled's idea or you photoshop....either way, 'Hoe still going to look sick. I'd be torn between both.

Keep half the original color and the other half white. LoL

Now thats more like it! And I'm diggin the boost idea hahaha. But keep in mind I said FREE paint job =].

---------- Post added at 05:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:43 PM ----------

If you haven't noticed I've got quite a few performance parts going into the Hoe pretty soon + the BBT. (Headman Headers/BBT/New Exhaust/Cam/E-fans)

BlizzardX23

Supporting Member
Reaction score
phuk no...its a good concept...but it makes your truck look so tiny....right now, your truck is bad ass...and one of my favorite OBS'....but that white is making it look like a Jimmy...ewwwwwwww...

maybe its just the angle...iono....

IRQVET

2 Door Owners Club
Reaction score
I've been looking at your photoshop concept (Very nice job BTW) and I want to see if you could carry a dark grey (Almost black) throughout your fender wells and bottom half with that Burgundy you currently have.

Photoshop that and post it up. I think that would look sweet. A murdered truck with that rare Burgundy body would be awesome.

OP
OP
blackcoffee

blackcoffee

O.G. Black.
Reaction score
Nice idea NorCal maybe for Christmas I'll give myself the gift of painting the fenders the dude that said he'd paint it for free is really busy right now as he usually is this time of year so its gonna be awhile but, the deal still stands so if after painting the fenders I like it with the rust/burgandy color I'll just have him repaint the rust/burgandy area and all the black accesories.

roadrageror

ROADRAGEROR
Reaction score
i like the 2 door 4x4s a darker color IMO. maybe the whole thing in graphite grey or gunmetal grey.with black fenders/bumper/rack ect..that would look mean!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xay2Smoove