Paint Job.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

clean454

Full Access Member
Reaction score
how about a pearl silver on the top and a flat black on the flares grill front and rear bumper and bottom half! that would look good imo

OP
OP
blackcoffee

blackcoffee

O.G. Black.
Reaction score
=D Thanks for all the input guys. Now the wait begins.... Wish I could friggen do this tomorrow but its gonna be alil' while BUT when the time comes expect plenty of pics.

992door

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First off i have a few questions is your friend good at what he does? Does he back up his paint job?

I would do like whipple2dr said

OP
OP
blackcoffee

blackcoffee

O.G. Black.
Reaction score
Dang pretty much exactly cmcarr! I'm like 45 minutes from tampa ha. Yeah he owns the shop been in the buisness for years and years paints high end cars european cars usually. When my mom almost totaled the bimmer we had along time ago he made that thing look brand new. Love his work.

OP
OP
blackcoffee

blackcoffee

O.G. Black.
Reaction score
Yeah it is! I'm excited man I'm gonna call him Tuesday see what's up. I've got a million things going on with this truck right now and I think by February it will be where I want it. Plan to see lots of threads and lots of mods pretty soon!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
montanaboy65