Paint Job.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blackcoffee

O.G. Black.
Reaction score
I jokingly asked a friend who does auto body work / paint / etc. If he'd do me paint job for free, he replied yeah send it in what the heck will see what we can do.. My jaw dropped, so with my ****** Photoshop skills I whipped up this concept.
whitepaintjjob.png

OP
OP
blackcoffee

blackcoffee

O.G. Black.
Reaction score
Thanks man yeah I like the white on the 2 doors now for some reason and the black fenders just set it off! Lovin' your hoe. Anyone else have input?

Cartwright

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think it will look good. You gonna color match anything else when you do it?

OP
OP
blackcoffee

blackcoffee

O.G. Black.
Reaction score
Well I'm replacing my bumpers with a wincher and a multicarrier and they'll be black power coated so thats to match. And I might paint the frame red to match the Red/Black Chevy Bowtie theme I've got goin on.

---------- Post added at 10:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:19 AM ----------

Also, I'll be doing a dual side exit exhaust behind the door. I made a thread about it but no one commented. Any ideas pro/con about this.

"350Vortec"

*Tahoeless, For now*
Reaction score
No way keep your color! I never see that color in the obs 2 doors! Plus it looks badass with all the gear mounted on it.

Whippled2dr

Stock
Reaction score
What about just keeping your upper color and painting the flares, the lower gold color, grill shell, and bumpers flat black (like the sport package tahoes). That might also look good.

OP
OP
blackcoffee

blackcoffee

O.G. Black.
Reaction score
I'm gonna go with what you said Whippled2dr. THEN I'll post pictures and I'll ask again ha.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
montanaboy65