Pad and rotor upgrade? Whats the go to?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fubar0715

Scott
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I tow a lot, and this is the set I will buy when my pads wear out... which doesn't look to be anytime soon. I'm at 128K on what I believe are the originals so far.
I got nearly 145k on my OE brakes on a NBS Tahoe and replaced only due to a warped rotor...My buddy swears it was because I never used the brakes which may or may not be partially true! Sounds like you have the same problem!!! :)

Fubar0715

Scott
Supporting Member
Reaction score
BAER ERRADISPEED, slightly larger rotors and they come with brackets to use the stock caliper, run about $650 a set
good bang for the buck in my opinion
also some people are doing the 2021 oem caliper/rotor upgrade probably be around the same price as the erradispeed.
both are sub $1000 upgrades
just tossing it out there
I just knew Wes was going to share info on some high end product.....Starting to think he is a model that displays all the vendor's wares!!! :D

Seriously though, @Doubeleive is one of the first folks to share experiences and offer up information on good stuff he has tried or currently using! Appreciate all of the input you offer, regularly!! :winner_first_h4h:

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just knew Wes was going to share info on some high end product.....Starting to think he is a model that displays all the vendor's wares!!! :D

Seriously though, @Doubeleive is one of the first folks to share experiences and offer up information on good stuff he has tried or currently using! Appreciate all of the input you offer, regularly!! :winner_first_h4h:
i'm cheap though, I considered SSBC forever but could never get over the cost, a sub $1k brake upgrade I can deal with, not 4-5-6k ugh not enough bang for the buck to me, I could go buy a whole other used suv for that much, upgrades sometimes take me several months or a year little piece at a time

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mitchievu