Pacesetter Longtube headers.........

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Trey Hardy

8” fabtech icon coilovers uniballs 24x14on35/15.50
Reaction score
And denting them won't make the slightest dent in their performance. Have you seen that episode of Engine Masters where they incrementally beat up some headers and measured the effects? They had to mangle the hell out of 'em before seeing any appreciable loss. I think the episode was called "Header Bash".
Yea I looked it up today that’s wild. My lil don’t don’t compare to what they did lol

Horsepowerguru

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I run the Pacesetter Ceramic coated Long Tubes on my 05 and I like them. The fitment was great, they actually didnt hit anywhere (they did on my 2wd silverado though). Used the Pacesetter Ypipe with them as well. It flows Great but as stated, it will be much louder.

OP
OP
Sparkyz07Denali

Sparkyz07Denali

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I’m looking for loud so it’s ok. Probably going with the Black Widow dual in/dual out muffler

Trey Hardy

8” fabtech icon coilovers uniballs 24x14on35/15.50
Reaction score
I’m looking for loud so it’s ok. Probably going with the Black Widow dual in/dual out muffler
My setup on my Silverado is speed engineering 1 7/8 Longtubes no cats 3” y pipe going to a 3” x pipe then it drops down to 2.5” at the flowmasters super 10s then runs to 5x18” tips cruising it’s humble and quiet the x pipe took away all the frapping that I hated from everyone having straight pipes where I’m from it really smoothed the sound out and helped with the back pressure. But like I said it’s quiet cruising but if you redline it or get on it good It opens up. I’ve set off car alarms a couple times I love my setup on my Tahoes exhaust build I might run the borla ataks or black widows mufflers with 7x18” axle dumps in place of the spare tire

Staggered 02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am running PS on my 2011 Silverado. Dynatech on the supercharged 02. ARH on the Escalde & on the High Country. Had them all ceramic coated. I like the performance on all of them. The Escalade and High Country are both 6.2. I liked the Escalade's sound and performance so much I went the same route. All of the trucks are tuned to add to the fun factor.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BrentL9900