P0300 and hesitation going up hills

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

somguyss

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I ran into same issue on a 2010 GMC Denali 6.2 liter, after trying plugs and a good BG Fuel Service i went back and started thinking that only things that can cause a P0300 Random Mis Fire was going to be fuel or air management after doing some testing with scanner i determined it wasn't a air management issue so no MAF or O2 issue i started looking towards fuel and found that at times my fuel pump was dropping regulated pressure, 145000 miles you wouldn't have thought would have been issue but that was exactly what the issue was.

I have also seen sometimes poor plug wires cause a random misfire at times.

RAFJR

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I ran into same issue on a 2010 GMC Denali 6.2 liter, after trying plugs and a good BG Fuel Service i went back and started thinking that only things that can cause a P0300 Random Mis Fire was going to be fuel or air management after doing some testing with scanner i determined it wasn't a air management issue so no MAF or O2 issue i started looking towards fuel and found that at times my fuel pump was dropping regulated pressure, 145000 miles you wouldn't have thought would have been issue but that was exactly what the issue was.

I have also seen sometimes poor plug wires cause a random misfire at times.

..and so you replaced the fuel pump??

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laurents10