Out with the old. In with the older.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
This is at B.A.T. right now, with a diesel engine.

OP
OP
RubyRedLTZ

RubyRedLTZ

TYF Newbie
Reaction score

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
That truck sold for over $20,000! Holy crap!
It used to be, 1-2 years ago, bids at auction reached reserve amount pretty easily and some stuff that should have not sold for what it went for, did so on a regular basis. Used vehicle market was very high. Nowadays, more and more reserve prices are not being reached. No reserve auctions are selling for less than back when. I personally am glad to see it happen. This Yukon should not have sold for that price. Sure, the 6.5 was a decent diesel engine but give me a Duramax any day of the week and I will bid on what it is worth.

Hoesgottaeat2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When we went down to Texas end of 2021 to pick up our ‘99, the prices on these rigs were beginning to skyrocket. I saw them listed for anywhere between $20-$40k at the time. The Broncos and Ramchargers seemed to be doing the same thing at the time. The folks we bought it from weren’t savvy to the sudden spike in value so we got a great deal on it. Glad we bought it when we did. Wish I could say that for a few other things that we’ve paid out the Ying-Yang for since.

Hoesgottaeat2

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fishcop076