Out with the old. In with the older.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

YukonGTmaster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It has 188k on it. I’ve had an eye on it for a few years and one day on my way home from work it had a for sale sign on it. Sold !! P.O. had it for 10 years and took really good care of it. It has the Z71 package and you can see where it said sport behind the doors Does that make it a Z71 Sport trim model?
Check your RPO codes printed inside the glove box, for a Z71 code. Interesting you have a GMC grille, on your '99 Chevy Tahoe?

EvergreenZ71

Reaction score
Great looking truck!
I wish that the pick-up style rear doors were available. The one piece hatch doors are a pain in the Okole!
I do have to disagree here though … I don’t like the reduced visibility from the barn doors so I looked for a tailgate when I got my 92 2500 Suburban and every tailgate Tahoe / Suburban that myself or friends owned has issues with leaking. The barn doors are the better route.

TollKeeper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Interesting you have a GMC grille, on your '99 Chevy Tahoe?
Its just Bi-Trans-GM. Its still trying to figure out what it identifies as!

My Saturn has the same issue.. But its Tri-Trans-GM. Has a Saturn Body, A Buick front door, and a Pontiac Sliding door. Still has the Buick VIN on the door too.

Sexy Takon thou.. I would rock it. I am one of the few that are trying to find one of those with the 6.5 Turbo or NA Diesel.

Last edited:

TollKeeper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@TollKeeper I agree a diesel would be cool. I remember see one back in the day ar a stop light and wasn't sure what I was seeing at first. Definitely a rare truck
The NA Diesels are as rare as they get. For the model years 95-99, for all GM trucks, only 0.3% of them had the NA diesel. But they are dead nuts reliable as they get.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fishcop076