Order to Delivery Timeframes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

altona

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dealer advised me several times in previous weeks that the adv tech pkg was constrained so I left it off.

yutuyu

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Ordered 4WD Tahoe LS on 24/01/22. Only options are Midnight blue, 9 seater, Duramax.

Order number received 25/01/22
Dealer told me 7-9 months to wait.

I am in Montréal, QC.

Any one has ordered a diesel LS can confirm their time frame?

Have a good day!

Last edited:

Polo08816

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered Tahoe LS on 24/01/22. Only options are Midnight blue, 9 seater, Duramax.

Order number received 25/01/22
Dealer told me 7-9 months to wait.

I am in Montréal, QC.

Any one has ordered a diesel LS can confirm their time frame?

Have a good day!
7-9 month wait seems excessively long to the point where the options in the full size SUV market will change substantially.

I'm not familiar with the Canadian market, but in the US we'll have the following by then:
- updated 2022 Ford Expedition
- 2023 Toyota Sequioa

The following are also rumored to come in 2023:
- 2023 Dodge Durango will share a platform with the Wagoneer instead of the Grand Cherokee L
- 2023 Wagoneer and Grand Wagoneer will be available in a long wheel base form to compete with the Ford Expedition Max and Suburban/Yukon XL

yutuyu

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thanks for you answer.

It’s mostly the same here up-north.
But none of them are expected to come with a diesel option. (Unless I missed something?)
And driving 70.000KM+/y makes a gasoline option non realistic.

Toomanyhobbies

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered a '22 RST in mid-October. Only options are sunroof and 6.2. Supposed to arrive in 2 weeks.

Yarosuav

Reaction score
Ordered a Denali Diesel last week. What’s frustrating is that apparently Max Tow package, which I don’t even need, is currently on constraint, but since it’s automatically added to Premium Package (which I want) there’s no way for me to order w/o the tow package…

carsenault300

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Placed my order for ‘22 Tahoe RST on Dec 6, order was picked up by GM on Dec 10, and dealer just told me today that mine was on a carrier already, so it could be here by the end of the month or shortly thereafter

Stbentoak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
7-9 month wait seems excessively long to the point where the options in the full size SUV market will change substantially.

I'm not familiar with the Canadian market, but in the US we'll have the following by then:
- updated 2022 Ford Expedition
- 2023 Toyota Sequioa

The following are also rumored to come in 2023:
- 2023 Dodge Durango will share a platform with the Wagoneer instead of the Grand Cherokee L
- 2023 Wagoneer and Grand Wagoneer will be available in a long wheel base form to compete with the Ford Expedition Max and Suburban/Yukon XL
By the time you can actually order and get any one of these, GM will have sold hundreds of thousands more of the current platform…those others are of little consolation or consideration to those looking or on order right now….

Polo08816

Full Access Member
Reaction score
By the time you can actually order and get any one of these, GM will have sold hundreds of thousands more of the current platform…those others are of little consolation or consideration to those looking or on order right now….

The Ford Expedition was available to order back in December. I believe deliveries will start shortly.

The point is if the dealer is telling you it will take 7-9 months before you take delivery, you would have other options by that point.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chiefable