Order Delays 2015i Tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Burbin

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Supply demand

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

George C

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Supply demand

And none of either.
My dealer around the corner has about 6 Tahoes and suburbans in stock for the last two months.
There are 19 available Denalis within a 25 mile radius.

---------- Post added at 05:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:56 PM ----------

I think someone is a little sensitive. It was a joke George. Calm down.

Your dealer still sucks.

Now it was a "joke"?
At least sack up and stand behind what you say...
I'm just calling a spade a spade so the OP understands that you have no idea of what you are talking about.

BTW, just what do you drive, and what 15' dealer experience do you even have?

Last edited:

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It has always been a joke. It started from another thread before you decided to join the forum and slam GM for not getting you your truck in a timely manner.

My experience with ordering a 2015 was back on February 12, 2014 when we ordered our 2015 denali HD. Arrived on 4/23/14 and we've loved it ever since. I guess I'm doing pretty good for a cheap wheel guy... [emoji106]

Burbin

Supporting Member
Reaction score
And none of either.
My dealer around the corner has about 6 Tahoes and suburbans in stock for the last two months.
There are 19 available Denalis within a 25 mile radius.

---------- Post added at 05:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:56 PM ----------

Now it was a "joke"?
At least sack up and stand behind what you say...
I'm just calling a spade a spade so the OP understands that you have no idea of what you are talking about.

BTW, just what do you drive, and what 15' dealer experience do you even have?

Seems like YOUR DEALER if they're that close with you would get one from one of those other dealers for you. I know my personal dealer has done this for me from a dealer 1/4 mile down the road from them. Dealers do whatever they can to keep customers happy I'm just saying

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hosseface

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh my goodness, YET ANOTHER thread taking this turn.

Geez.....

#commondenominator

George C

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Of course they offered to dealer trade..The choice to stick to my order was my wife's. Who knew GM would be this retarded for so long?
I want the color and equipment that I ordered, and it seems I could have any color I wanted as long as it was blacK or WD. Not my wife's choice, and it's her truck.
I definitely do not want the 6 speed.

---------- Post added at 07:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:33 PM ----------

It has always been a joke. It started from another thread before you decided to join the forum and slam GM for not getting you your truck in a timely manner.

My experience with ordering a 2015 was back on February 12, 2014 when we ordered our 2015 denali HD. Arrived on 4/23/14 and we've loved it ever since. I guess I'm doing pretty good for a cheap wheel guy... [emoji106]

That is your order experience with the Yukon/Escalade/Tahoe model?
A Sierra HD?
I think I speak for everyone when I say "Did you take a tire tool in the head?"
Dude, just stop before you blow up...

Bad attempt at a cover Robbie.

Last edited:

hosseface

Full Access Member
Reaction score
BTW:

I don't have a horse in this race but I am going to chime in (at least) one more time...

I really think these personal cut downs are a little below the belt as well. We all share the same interests or we wouldn't be here.

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Of course They offered to dealer trade..The choice to stick to my order was men. Who knew it would be this retarded...
I want the color and equipment that I ordered, and it seems I could have any color I wanted as long as it was blacK or WD. Not my wife's choice, and it's her truck.
I definitely do not want the 6 speed.

---------- Post added at 07:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:33 PM ----------

That is your order experience with the Yukon/Escalade/Tahoe model?
A Sierra HD. Now THATS a joke...

Bad attempt at a cover Robbie.

We are talking about something different? Oh, my apologies. I thought we were talking about ordered vehicles from GM. Good thing my dealer had allocation and we got ours pretty quick!

I simply answered the question you asked and yet it's a joke... I think someone needs to go join GMFS with all this negativity. [emoji106]

George C

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Negativity?
Your dealer sucks? Gee, who said that?
Get medicated Rob.

Dude, what is the forum called, the Sierra forum?
Let me help you clear it up, we were talking about the same thing 100% of the members in the 15' Tahoe/Yukon Forum were talking about.

Last edited:

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hopefully you get your $80k SUV soon from your dealer. Best wishes. I'm done here with the personal insults and attacks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JIMEMAC33