Order and delivery

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ebbbie39

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hi- ordered a Chevy Tahoe z71 mid December. The order was accepted and today it was assigned a vin number. Does this mean my Tahoe is already produced and on to the next step? Wondering when a Tahoe is generally assigned a vin, and what to expect from here.

Also- any idea on delivery time right now?

StephenPT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Delivery timing depends on a number of factors. How far are you from Arlington, TX? The further away you are means it will likely get on a train and that adds more timing to the delivery. I would expect 6-8 weeks for shipping.

OP
OP
E

Ebbbie39

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thanks. I received a vin number Tuesday. And as of today it says “shipped”. I live ten hours from Arlington.

OP
OP
E

Ebbbie39

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Delivery timing depends on a number of factors. How far are you from Arlington, TX? The further away you are means it will likely get on a train and that adds more timing to the delivery. I would expect 6-8 weeks for shipping.
Thanks. I received a vin number Tuesday. And as of today it says “shipped”. I live ten hours from Arlington.

OP
OP
E

Ebbbie39

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
You're gold - probably have it in your driveway within the next 10 days. :)
Do you know what the inspection process looks like once the car is delivered to the dealership? How long it takes?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thekenstar