Onebad1983's 02 NBS Tahoe Slow Build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
What does it rev out to?
I try not to beat it up that much, so I'm not sure. When I'm running it hard, iirc it shifts gears around 5000-5500--somewhere around there. It has a decent tune--needs fine tuning--shift kit, vette servo, 3000 stall and a few other odds and ends so the shifting is great.
Maybe this might give you an idea. Got on it real quick the first night driving it home after the motor work was done. Couldn't go crazy, my gf was following me in my work van, and I had to pull over twice to wait for her to catch up lol.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Onebad1983

Onebad1983

Resident Country Dumbass
Reaction score
I try not to beat it up that much, so I'm not sure. When I'm running it hard, iirc it shifts gears around 5000-5500--somewhere around there. It has a decent tune--needs fine tuning--shift kit, vette servo, 3000 stall and a few other odds and ends so the shifting is great.
Maybe this might give you an idea. Got on it real quick the first night driving it home after the motor work was done. Couldn't go crazy, my gf was following me in my work van, and I had to pull over twice to wait for her to catch up lol.
lmfao! This thing is full of win

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Willis12345