Onebad1983's 02 NBS Tahoe Slow Build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Onebad1983

Resident Country Dumbass
Reaction score
So since I finally got my license and a job and started doing stuff to my tahoe I figured I might as well start a build thread. My current picture is my Tahoe before the summer started and she's changed a good bit since then. She's got all new Helo wheels and Cooper Discoverer AT3s on her. And new lights all around. I will post pics later because I don't have them on hand atm.

OP
OP
Onebad1983

Onebad1983

Resident Country Dumbass
Reaction score
Coming slong nicely. Gotta get a sound vlip up. Which tail lights do you have?
Think they are spyder c-bar. I'm home sick today so might just go out and disturb the neighbors a bit to get a sound clip or two. Plus she hasn't been cranked today so you'll get a cold start :D

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Got the sound clip and posted it on Youtube. Can't really tell on video. Sounds much better in real life. Didn't help that my phone was propped up on a shoe lol
Sounds good at idle, hard to tell when you're revving it.

OP
OP
Onebad1983

Onebad1983

Resident Country Dumbass
Reaction score
So I was at a football game last night and I was going to go eat at the local Awful Waffle with some family and when I got to the middle school (Their son was on the football team and they ride the bus back to the school) I noticed a big pool of liquid on the ground under my truck. After further investigation, we discover it's the water pump. Great. After school today I'm headed up to my dad's shop to work on it after hours. My starter is also beginning to go because when I start it I hear clicking. Hopefully after all this is done it will give me a break and I can actually do some more mods to it

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
So I was at a football game last night and I was going to go eat at the local Awful Waffle with some family and when I got to the middle school (Their son was on the football team and they ride the bus back to the school) I noticed a big pool of liquid on the ground under my truck. After further investigation, we discover it's the water pump. Great. After school today I'm headed up to my dad's shop to work on it after hours. My starter is also beginning to go because when I start it I hear clicking. Hopefully after all this is done it will give me a break and I can actually do some more mods to it
Water pumps are typical. It actually happened at a good time--while you were home, parked--not while out on the road.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MCDizz