Onebad1983's 02 NBS Tahoe Slow Build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
There are barn door lights out there and I found a complete set I like thru ANZO. I just like to have options. Also, as I said, I want the ones with the resistors in the light so I can just plug and play.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
you're not going to fix it?

OP
OP
Onebad1983

Onebad1983

Resident Country Dumbass
Reaction score
you're not going to fix it?
WTF? You ran into a huge steel bollard? Looks fixable to me. Are you ok?
I'm fine, just really shaken up. And I ran into a concrete light pole. Lost control in the rain. It's not fixable. The frame is bent up 4 inches on the passenger side and pushed in 3 inches. The top of the motor is against the firewall and the transfer case is up against the skid plate

OP
OP
Onebad1983

Onebad1983

Resident Country Dumbass
Reaction score
Ouch! What happened?!? Is everyone ok?

Not to make light of the situation, but you do have to be impressed with how far the concrete piling was moved
Honestly I thought the same thing when I looked at the picture for the first time after the shock wore off. I really wasn't going very fast, only about 20 or 30. My did still doesn't believe me about that

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oh man I’m sorry. You must have been moving pretty good judging from that concrete. Glad you’re ok, that might have been real bad if you were in a small car.

OP
OP
Onebad1983

Onebad1983

Resident Country Dumbass
Reaction score
Oh man I’m sorry. You must have been moving pretty good judging from that concrete. Glad you’re ok, that might have been real bad if you were in a small car.
Yeah it was a good thing I was in the Tahoe. I'm going to miss her dearly. What a ****** way to start off the new year :(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo