Onebad1983's 02 NBS Tahoe Slow Build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Onebad1983

Onebad1983

Resident Country Dumbass
Reaction score
Nothing yet :mad:
Keep us posted! And I asked my auto tech instructor about the shaking steering wheel and he said that if it's only when I'm accelerating then I might be about to sling a U-joint :eek: But he said that if it's at certain speeds then I could've just slung a wheel weight. In other news, I'm dropping the 'Hoe off after school today to get the windows tinted. I'm tired of it being a fishbowl :D I'm getting the darkest legal on the front windows and 20% on the back

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
My 02 would definitely be interested in the make of the front lights and tail lights in post #2. I know you said "I think they are Spyder C-Bar tail lights but wondered if you know for sure. Thanks.

OP
OP
Onebad1983

Onebad1983

Resident Country Dumbass
Reaction score
My 02 would definitely be interested in the make of the front lights and tail lights in post #2. I know you said "I think they are Spyder C-Bar tail lights but wondered if you know for sure. Thanks.
One moment I'll see if I can find the eBay link

OP
OP
Onebad1983

Onebad1983

Resident Country Dumbass
Reaction score
Can someone please post the link for what I need to do the 4/6 hi mod?

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score

I forgot to mention that my 02 is a barn door model Tahoe. There are some out there for it but as an oldster of almost 67 years old I am looking for a more plug and play set of lights and know that the led lights need resistors installed. The search continues but thank you.

OP
OP
Onebad1983

Onebad1983

Resident Country Dumbass
Reaction score
I forgot to mention that my 02 is a barn door model Tahoe. There are some out there for it but as an oldster of almost 67 years old I am looking for a more plug and play set of lights and know that the led lights need resistors installed. The search continues but thank you.
These didn't need resistors. They have them built in and required just the removal of the old lights and the installation of these.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Off Road Pedia

Latest posts