One week, no new posts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ivin74

05 NBS Nali
Reaction score
with very few exceptions the ppv/ssv are the EXACT same as a run of the mill tahoe, ya it has a heavy duty/severe duty this or that, and a deleted or added small function but the vehicle is NOT inherently different from any other, takes the same parts, works the same way. gramma can color her hair blue but it's still grey underneath.

X2

OP
OP
Chickensandwich

Chickensandwich

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow, you guys are really kind of wrong.

That’s ok, I know that if I try to correct anyone on the differences, I’ll hurt some feelings, so I won’t. It seems that so many are upset with my post as it is.

To everyone who is butt hurt over my post: find a safe place, work on your feelings, and try to get over it. Snowflakes

OP
OP
Chickensandwich

Chickensandwich

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like it. The two spotlight look is bad ass. I considered going that direction, but just removed mine.

RTLINGR2

Reaction score
Thats cool its got double spot lights. Not all agencies option both. I work at a municipality in Florida and we just use a single spot light. Question what bulbs are you using in the spotlights? We buy Whelen LED replacement bulbs ( PART # P46SLC). Night and day difference, no pun intended. They're expensive but well worth it. started putting them in our Impalas in 2004 and have been rolling them over from cars coming out of the fleet to new cars every year. Just rolled some over to my 2020 Tahoes. Never had to replace them for a failure. We used to go thru spot light handles like cotton candy before the LED conversion. Couldn't tell you the last time we did a handle now.

OP
OP
Chickensandwich

Chickensandwich

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I replaced my bulb based spotlight on my Taurus with an LED. I like the look of the LED as well.

outlaw

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thats cool its got double spot lights. Not all agencies option both. I work at a municipality in Florida and we just use a single spot light. Question what bulbs are you using in the spotlights? We buy Whelen LED replacement bulbs ( PART # P46SLC). Night and day difference, no pun intended. They're expensive but well worth it. started putting them in our Impalas in 2004 and have been rolling them over from cars coming out of the fleet to new cars every year. Just rolled some over to my 2020 Tahoes. Never had to replace them for a failure. We used to go thru spot light handles like cotton candy before the LED conversion. Couldn't tell you the last time we did a handle now.
It’s got LED’s in them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jmart157

Latest posts