Pedal commander who’s got one?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blackelky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My guy only charges me 150-200$ I believe the credit is 100$ on its own so that’s pretty cheap for a custom tune he’s been doing my stuff since like 2015 or longer
Oh like a dyno tune type tune. That is cheap as hell

OP
OP
Trey Hardy

Trey Hardy

8” fabtech icon coilovers uniballs 24x14on35/15.50
Reaction score
Oh like a dyno tune type tune. That is cheap as hell
Yea just without the dyno I don’t have enough done yet to justify putting it on a dyno so typically I meet him to his house about 30 min away from me and we ride up and down the highway logging and take it down the back road to test and tune and just as needed I think last time it took about a hr or two and he said if i needed anything else just to bring it back by because one of the main things we were doing is getting the Speedo right for my tire size but at the time I had 37s on and just put my 35s back on it before I left for work wensday.
Truck actually already had a pretty wicked tune in it but idle and shift points were off and we pulled some timing out of it so I can run 87. I will say even with the stock 3.73s she would just naturally blow them 37s off her and only bogged down when it shifted into second and the pedal commander made it just that much more better.
He even said damn this big ass truck gets up the road pretty good to not be geared or have nothing else done besides cold air Longtubes exhaust and that’s about it. She does have 243 heads on her and is a non dod 5.3
IMG_7916.jpeg

mikez71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How do you like the tow mirrors? I need a new mirror and am considering tow mirrors, but I don't really like the way they look on tahoes..

OP
OP
Trey Hardy

Trey Hardy

Reaction score
How do you like the tow mirrors? I need a new mirror and am considering tow mirrors, but I don't really like the way they look on tahoes..
I love them on the trucks I’ve had em on every truck I’ve had
The Tahoe yea they do look funny if I were to ever put any on the Tahoe I would definitely run the 7-13 style over the 15+ style like I got on my Silverado the lines just don’t go together imo
However what I love most about the new tow mirrors is the turn signal up front the turn signal on the mirror plus there’s a led backup light on the mirror to help at night and also act almost as a puddle light
IMG_7539.jpeg

Last edited:

Kronix

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have the PC & have no complaints. I also have a tune & no adverse effects. It really makes your vehicle move!

OP
OP
Trey Hardy

Trey Hardy

Reaction score
I have the PC & have no complaints. I also have a tune & no adverse effects. It really makes your vehicle move!
I agree again I diddnt think my throttle was even laggy till I put that pc on and I was like wow holy shit it’s instantaneous now I love it

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dustpan

Latest posts