One week, no new posts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

outlaw

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
It’s a 2019 with 29k miles. I bought it off a car lot. They said, a local municipality, got Hoe’s for all the county commissioner’s and they trade every year for a new models. She’s a upgrade from my O8. But that ole girl will still stroll way past what the speedo shows.

ECDA766E-F9C7-4549-8DA9-0CB95579DC35.jpeg

RTLINGR2

Reaction score
It’s a 2019 with 29k miles. I bought it off a car lot. They said, a local municipality, got Hoe’s for all the county commissioner’s and they trade every year for a new models. She’s a upgrade from my O8. But that ole girl will still stroll way past what the speedo shows.

View attachment 244710
That is common with some municipalities to keep for a short time then sell. Back when our PD had hot seat cars they were only on the road as a primary patrol vehicle for 1 year, then moved to other departments with in the city. But we held on to them for another 6 to 8 years. Any more all our vehicles are kept 8 to 10 years and a 100k miles. But we keep a real tight maintenance schedule so its generally not to bad of shape around 100k.

GreyStone

Full Access Member
Reaction score

View attachment 244710
Awesome pic! Thank's for that. The more pics - the better.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wow, you guys are really kind of wrong.

That’s ok, I know that if I try to correct anyone on the differences, I’ll hurt some feelings, so I won’t. It seems that so many are upset with my post as it is.

To everyone who is butt hurt over my post: find a safe place, work on your feelings, and try to get over it. Snowflakes
do tell.....:popcorn: let me guess it has lights & sirens?, horn disabled?, speed limiter increased to 120? no DIC buttons? rear door locks disabled?, oooohhh and a big red interior light? hmm lowered 2" I can go on, can't forget vinyl/rubber flooring and no soundproofing

Last edited:

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
do tell.....:popcorn: let me guess it has lights & sirens?, horn disabled?, speed limiter increased to 120? no DIC buttons? rear door locks disabled?, oooohhh and a big red interior light? hmm lowered 2" I can go on, can't forget vinyl/rubber flooring and no soundproofing
You fuckn crack me up doubie, its so fuckn true tho.... like we don’t know the difference..... lmfao

OP
OP
Chickensandwich

Chickensandwich

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Like I said, you seem to be one of the “really smart” yet butt hurt people that can’t be corrected. So, moving on...

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Like I said, you seem to be one of the “really smart” yet butt hurt people that can’t be corrected. So, moving on...
no, the whole point is you are expecting there to be "dedicated" conversations for the ppv/ssv, which there is but usually far and few between, you are missing out on a lot of very good VERY relevant information by skipping over other threads and saying "this doesn't interest me" well when your shit breaks down and you can't figure why or how to fix it all the "not interested stuff" will suddenly become very interesting because they are all the same vehicle-same engine, same transmission, same rear-end, same wheel hub, etc. ALL of these vehicles essentially operate the same from 00-06/07-14/15-21 with some key difference but it's not much functionality wise (computers changed), the 80-99/00 are also in the same boat, almost any gm vehicle pre-79 are also in a similar boat (they started put computers in them around 80/81) doesn't matter if it's 4.8, 5.3, 6.0, 6.2, 8.1 1500 2500 3500 ppv/ssv/pickup/suv/sedan gas/ diesel of course is very different, and hybrids are well they are hybrids yet they share many of the same parts also.

I learn something new on here all the time, I read threads on here that do not necessarily interest me in the slightest but I do it because I might pick up some information that I can use later that might save me a headache or a bunch of money, that's the whole reason I even joined in the first place.

sure as hell not a snowflake, not butt hurt, you won't see me bitching because someone didn't post on my thread, the more you dish out the more I can dish back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
16yukon