One week, no new posts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

wjburken

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just sayin’
If you’re frustrated about the lack of posts in the PPV/SSV section, not sure what to say.

I do know that there are a lot of posts in the other, non-PPV/SSV specific threads from people asking questions about their PPV/SSV vehicles since most aspects of the the vehicles are the same. I would also note that there appears to be more activity in the 2007-2014 section because I think there are just more people that have them.

Do I have any suggestions about how to get the activity level in this section of the forum up to where you would like to to be? Nope. Do I see a number of folks posting about PPV/SSV throughout the forum? Yep.

If you enjoy the forum as a whole and maybe not focus so much on what is posted in this particular section, I think you will find this a very worthwhile place to learn about your vehicle.

OP
OP
Chickensandwich

Chickensandwich

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is the only area that I have interest in because it’s the vehicle I own. There is very little activity here. Thanks for the speech though...I’m aware of the other areas, they have no value for me at this time.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You have a vehicle with a very limited number of owners as opposed to the regular models. Not sure what you expect, maybe start a thread if you have questions instead of complaints. What do you need help with?

OP
OP
Chickensandwich

Chickensandwich

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Who said I was complaining? I stared a fact. This thread went without a post for a week. You seem to be the one stirring the pot a bit. If I wanted to participate I. Other treads, I would. I know they exist. They don’t interest me. I always hope for new threads HERE, however this wasn’t the conversation I really want here. With that being said, I’m out of it from here forward. Thanks for your interest in my bordem.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
with very few exceptions the ppv/ssv are the EXACT same as a run of the mill tahoe, ya it has a heavy duty/severe duty this or that, and a deleted or added small function but the vehicle is NOT inherently different from any other, takes the same parts, works the same way. gramma can color her hair blue but it's still grey underneath.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeC