One of those days ...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ivanhoe

Reaction score
Oil pressure sensor failed ....

Bought new one and Disconnected some pipes to gain access ( as usual plastic clips snapped in the -10⁰c temperature)
After many obscenities I had the old one off ...new one went on easy, until the threadlock took hold. Placed socket and started turning ...it wasn't on securely apparently and bent the connector. I walked away for a coffee ...

Old one is back on until parts shop reopens Monday...

I hope the g1mp who put that thing there has the daily task of swapping them in hell.

blackelky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oil pressure sensor failed ....

Bought new one and Disconnected some pipes to gain access ( as usual plastic clips snapped in the -10⁰c temperature)
After many obscenities I had the old one off ...new one went on easy, until the threadlock took hold. Placed socket and started turning ...it wasn't on securely apparently and bent the connector. I walked away for a coffee ...

Old one is back on until parts shop reopens Monday...

I hope the g1mp who put that thing there has the daily task of swapping them in hell.
Nah he's in Canada...same thing

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TiGrayMSM