OK so whose right?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

destroyer1362

A work in progress
Reaction score
So I was on youtube last night watching this video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Qj186Y6rp4
So I commented that it had a silverado front end conversion and somebody came back with this "You do know that in 2003 both suburban and silverado changed the design, and that grill is the stock one this guy didn`t change anything about it."
I don't remember any burbans looking like this stock. What do you guys think?

Anthony

2004 Tahoe LT (MA)
Reaction score
The 03+ upgrade was all interior . Yes you were correct about the kit

Max

Mile High
Reaction score
Well first off the truck isn't 800hp, it's about 600ish to the wheels. Dude's name is Ray and the entire front end is a silverado ss conversion, the tahoe/suburban kept the rounded headlights until 06. He built one of the baddest suburbans I've ever seen, very well done with an LSX 427 and tvs 2300 supercharger amongst other things. Arguing on youtube is worthless, just let the dude think hes right you know the truth :cheers:

Rollin Thunder

Banned for Repeatedly Insulting Members
Reaction score
I like flaming on youtube since thers no mods. I left him a little messege for failing at life.

TheFuzz

Idiot Police
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well first off the truck isn't 800hp, it's about 600ish to the wheels. Dude's name is Ray and the entire front end is a silverado ss conversion, the tahoe/suburban kept the rounded headlights until 06. He built one of the baddest suburbans I've ever seen, very well done with an LSX 427 and tvs 2300 supercharger amongst other things. Arguing on youtube is worthless, just let the dude think hes right you know the truth :cheers:

What he said. We all know the special olympics joke about arguing on the net....

Half of those ******* morons on youtube say shit just to piss people off and start a flame war.

fatnlowtahoe504

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yea as everyone said yea you are right, i dont think suburbans did but i know they had a 03+ Tahoes sold in mexico or something and they had the silverado front on them, they were called something else besides tahoes tho in Spanish

chistoso

Supporting Member
Reaction score
yea as everyone said yea you are right, i dont think suburbans did but i know they had a 03+ Tahoes sold in mexico or something and they had the silverado front on them, they were called something else besides tahoes tho in Spanish

Yeah, They are called "Sonora" IIRC..

OP
OP
destroyer1362

destroyer1362

A work in progress
Reaction score
I knew it, thx for all the replies.
Max u took the words right out of my mouth... the utuber obviously doesnt have a clue lol

Big Tap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That Sub is bad ass. He's on pt.net under the handle Supersub I believe. There are a lot of good pics that he's posted over there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mspranger9