I bought this Chinese half-liter can from eBay for $14. It does not have an internal diffuser so I'll probably replace it in the future. I reused some hardware to make the bracket from yesterday's Tru-Cool project. I had no clue to where the PCV hose was and where it went to so I found some instructions on the internet for a kit for UPR's $109-159 catch can (depending on the options). Word to the wise - before you cut anything just know that the 90-degree adapter on the top of the engine is not as the instructions portray. I sliced it close to the fitting and discovered that I had destroyed the part. What I should have done was cut the rigid plastic tubing out about two inches. As you can see in the photo, I ended up drilling out the fitting and friction fit a piece of the tubing back into it. Also, I used my OTC Master Flaring Kit to make flared ends on the rigid tubing so my 3/8" hose wouldn't slide off. This entire project cost about $18 if you account for the six feet or so of 3/8" tubing. I might order this catch can that has a baffle of sorts but is only $23.