***Official PA Thread***

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Munky

Reaction score
Jay
97 Tahoe
Wyomissing, PA (just outside Reading)

I'm in Pottstown from time to time please don't stop me!!! :laughing1:

popo8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Jay
97 Tahoe
Wyomissing, PA (just outside Reading)

I'm in Pottstown from time to time please don't stop me!!! :laughing1:

lol.... wyo.... i live in shillington!!!! in fact i go to P.T. in sinking spring... so im all around u.... lol....

TapaTalk ROCKS!!!!

popo8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The performance shop I hang at and built my camaro at is KNOPPS PERFORMANCE on High St.... stop by if u c the esky... the vette or my white and black camaro there!!!

TapaTalk ROCKS!!!!

Munky

Reaction score
lol.... wyo.... i live in shillington!!!! in fact i go to P.T. in sinking spring... so im all around u.... lol....

TapaTalk ROCKS!!!!

:rage: :joke:

If you see me in the area while on duty just look the other way!!! kthnx :Handshake:

OP
OP
CHOO CHOO

CHOO CHOO

BackPagePhil
Reaction score
Agreed, just let me know when! Seems like everyone is more up that way than mine and im cool to drive up there.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

groundscr8pr

flaccid member
Reaction score
im not from pa.. but i spent a lot of time there.. was at my buddies house in lancaster a monthe ago. he has a couple bagged mazdas and a bagged silver dodge magnum on 20s.

bowtiefreak

No Quarter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Phil, you're an hour from here maybe. We'll need to pick a good place to grab some food and a beer as well as get out and climb around on the trucks for a bit. Then I need to make the choice on what to drive (kind of like when women have trouble getting dressed)

Last edited:

Donnie Yukonie

Yates Caretaker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Then I need to make the choice on what to drive (kind of like when women have trouble getting dressed)
:lol2:
yea i could see about a meet in PA, we seem to have issues communicating in the jersey thread

Marc_Rez

Reaction score
Im in NJ but I an make it to a PA meet because I go to Sellingsgrove PA a lot so I am down to do a meet.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BWASTEEZE