***Official PA Thread***

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

popo8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Larry ....

Live in Shillington (near Reading)

front.gif

rear.gif

Work in Pottstown (near Philly)

92-24.jpg

---------- Post added at 05:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:07 PM ----------

Pottstown area here. We should have a meet someday.....

I haz two trucks

I work for the Upper Pottsgrove Police Department... Pottstown.

Donnie Yukonie

Yates Caretaker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Larry, please don't pull me over. I live out that way to (coventry).

imagine that
"hey this truck looks familar"
pull him over and screw with him tell him the vehicle is reported stolen in 6 different states and its got to be towed

OP
OP
CHOO CHOO

CHOO CHOO

BackPagePhil
Reaction score
imagine that
"hey this truck looks familar"
pull him over and screw with him tell him the vehicle is reported stolen in 6 different states and its got to be towed

That would be soo fun to do. "Hello bowtiefreak, i see your truck is raised beyond legal limits, you were speeding, and you have a taillight out........" faaaaaccccckkkkkkk.......

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

popo8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lol... ur lucky Im out on back injury now.... because i really could have some fun..... bwahaha

TapaTalk ROCKS!!!!

bowtiefreak

No Quarter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Note to self, avoid Pottsgrove. I have a buddy who works in lower Providence too, I want to find him one day just to see if he'd get me

popo8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Note to self, avoid Pottsgrove. I have a buddy who works in lower Providence too, I want to find him one day just to see if he'd get me

For the most part... MANY of us are lax and just have fun... ive stopped cars just to check them out (i still had my probable cause) ive stopped friends to bug them out..... all kind a stuff. like real life super troopers...MEOW!

TapaTalk ROCKS!!!!