***Official New Jersey Thread***

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Attention goobers and guidos ... I'm driving through DMB to NYC this morning and back this evening. So can we have one day where the slowpokes stay in the right lane, including those who think going 70 on the TP is reserved for the left lane, use you turn signals cause that's why god gave them to you, don't slow down to point at the NYC skyline to note that one day you'll live there and that years ago you boinked a rich girl from the Village and back then the toll was only $3, don't point out to me that I'd be surprised how pretty some parts on Jersey are, and just keep out of my way with your smells and funny hats.

Thanks. :Handshake:

Last edited:

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So my trip went well ...

I was only asked if I was a tough guy four times, given the finger twice, and raced four times by people who though me passing them was a personal affront to their existence.

That's as peaceful and uneventful as one could have expected it to be.

Thanks for your support. :Handshake:

Donnie Yukonie

Yates Caretaker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So my trip went well ...

I was only asked if I was a tough guy four times, given the finger twice, and raced four times by people who though me passing them was a personal affront to their existence.

That's as peaceful and uneventful as one could have expected it to be.

Thanks for your support. :Handshake:

Finally someone understands what i went through when i first got stationed here, redicoulous right? I want to run over half of these idiots lol

sent from my vortec powered droid 4 using tapatalk

anthonyz71

Black Death Bubonic
Reaction score
there was a min meet like 2 weeks ago

---------- Post added at 08:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:18 PM ----------

but yeah the super meet is going to be in may . but yeah lets get one going from after the holidays . will post a meet for january as so as i can guys . should have it up by tommrow

anthonyz71

Black Death Bubonic
Reaction score
Ok guys hope you guys are ready for the 2013 beginning of the year NJ TYF meet. It is going to be held on Sunday January 27th @ *******, 400 Mercer Mall, Lawrenceville, NJ at 10:00 am.

Hope to see you guys there, From AnthonyZ71
Here's my number for when the day comes if any one has any trouble finding it 862 222 5821

Last edited:

Mike1980B

Reaction score
Just checking in. Haven't been on the forum in seems like forever. Damn computer! ******* sounds like fun times. Can't go wrong with wings, beer, and *******!

cooljoe51

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
So this is in the wrong topic I know, but I don't have enough posts yet to put anything in the For Sale section, plus I want to try to get local pickup. I'm selling two 275/55/20" Fullway tires that I got with my Tahoe. I put on four brand new ones and these ones have about 85-90% tread life left on them. Just don't need the two though. I'd like to try to get 250 obo and trying to make a quick sale. Thanks guys and sorry again about posting in the wrong thread!

Donnie Yukonie

Yates Caretaker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can we move it to the next sunday??? i have to work that weekend lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Five3brian

Latest posts