***Official New Jersey Thread***

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

anthonyz71

Black Death Bubonic
Reaction score
yeah don it a big event going to be 2000 to 5000 cars and trucks there tyf should be there . i am going and dave may be going too

cooljoe51

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I got sent over here, now I see why. Just got my first Tahoe and love it so far. So sayin whats up from Morris County!

Donnie Yukonie

Yates Caretaker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cool Ill have to make that and great job on the swap garry , I need to catch you at the next TYF meet

OP
OP
01HDtahoeNJN

01HDtahoeNJN

Shredding Gnar Daily
Reaction score
Cool Ill have to make that and great job on the swap garry , I need to catch you at the next TYF meet

Thanks Man!! Whens the next Meet?!

I haven't been to one yet and id like to hang with some gents now that im not embarrassed of my whip :evillol:

Donnie Yukonie

Yates Caretaker
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I haven't been to one yet and id like to hang with some gents now that im not embarrassed of my whip :evillol:

Nothing to be embarrassed about man we are all normal guys , hell you should see my paint job , And Im not sure Anthony should be able to get something going here after the holidays

RobbieX210X

Don't Hate! V Eight!
Reaction score

Mine is stock with a K&N you wouldn't be able to tell unless you saw the sticker on the side.. :beer:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Five3brian