OEM Clone Headlight HID/Projector Retrofit Project [video update]

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok now that that step is complete..... I think you can squeeze two more mini projectors in the bottom half; one on each side ;)

nytahoe

"Tha Butcha"
Reaction score
looks killer but my not pull the orange reflektor or smoke it? but it looks sick anyway

OP
OP
soulsea

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks John ... well I'm stretching the law pretty thin as it is. Since the reflector doesn't really bother me I figured I'd leave it.

OP
OP
soulsea

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Duals:

web.jpg

web.jpg

Quads:

web.jpg

web.jpg

Dual low beam:

web.jpg

Dual high beam:

web.jpg

Dual no glare ... :)

web.jpg

Random:

web.jpg

web.jpg

I gotta try and find a spot with no lights to take better pics of the low/high beam output. I never realized how rare total darkness actually is. :)

r6acer

Reaction score
Alright, im drooling over this right now. I've heard this rumor that someone completed quad projectors and I googled it which brought me back to this forum. I've been a little busy but Christmas is around the corner and this just jumped to the top of my list. I emailed bjorn. Waiting to hear back. Does he have a list of everything , and how long in days would this take?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Magnetman59