OBS Denali 1/4 panel subwoofer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DooSPX

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I know this is a really old thread, but I am wanting to do something very similar and was wondering if the brackets for the jack mounts are bolted to the inner quarter or did you have to cut them off?

Thanks

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
I know this is a really old thread, but I am wanting to do something very similar and was wondering if the brackets for the jack mounts are bolted to the inner quarter or did you have to cut them off?

Thanks
20200422_130157.jpg
Last he was on was 2018.

TahoePNW

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Oh, I put this under my rear seat and it was setup up for dual 10" sealed type down-fire subs. But the polk MM1040's in it require a minimum of 4.5 for top mount and I think that is what the available space for internal clearance was and it met the cubic displacement requirements. Absolutely no complaints from me on sound quality of the setup except that the vehicle itself buzz's to much at times if I turn the the bass up midway thru the head unit control. I assume you went for a somewhat ported enclosure from the look of the size of that thing.

Do you have the link where I can purchase this enclosure?

97YukonNZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do you have the link where I can purchase this enclosure?
Hi
If you have a look online,you may find maker's who have produced a slim line sub in a box that will go almost anywhere. Some are amplified so that takes the hard work out of it.
Pioneer, Carrozzia,Alpine,JBL

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
16yukon