NS's 2005 ccsb Denali build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
NeverSatisfied

NeverSatisfied

eBay Baller
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Everything I’ve researched points to the headlamp switch. So I’m 99.1% sure it’s that. The lights on it don’t even light up so I needed to replace it anyways lol

OP
OP
NeverSatisfied

NeverSatisfied

eBay Baller
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Things are getting pretty crazy. I added a steering wheel cover since the wheel has some wear marks at the top. Dealer had it “re-dyed” which last a couple days. It’s genuine leather as well (fancy I know).

Swapped my lug nuts over to some used factory ones. Look a lot better and not rusted. Pardon the dirty wheels it has been raining for 3 days.
AE07B43F-4C23-4ADF-A1BC-01005A587D10.jpeg EB8136D4-C9B8-4AD1-98DB-B6DA89A02DD9.jpeg

Hopefully is decent tomorrow so I can debadge the tailgate and redo the front emblem in black brushed vinyl. Can’t decide if I want to take the Denali off the side. Thoughts??

Ordered a 3.5mm stereo jack to add and aux as well

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
Things are getting pretty crazy. I added a steering wheel cover since the wheel has some wear marks at the top. Dealer had it “re-dyed” which last a couple days. It’s genuine leather as well (fancy I know).

Swapped my lug nuts over to some used factory ones. Look a lot better and not rusted. Pardon the dirty wheels it has been raining for 3 days.
View attachment 219960 View attachment 219959

Hopefully is decent tomorrow so I can debadge the tailgate and redo the front emblem in black brushed vinyl. Can’t decide if I want to take the Denali off the side. Thoughts??

Take the D and E off so it just says NALI:signs8:

Just kidding take it all off

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score

View attachment 219960 View attachment 219959

It's just a waste of time redying a steering wheel. It never lasts. A customer of mine bought a leather steering wheel cover from ebay, not a cheap looking pos, actually was pretty nice. Unfortunately I didn't get a pic of the skin, but here's the after:20190328_102530.jpg 20190328_102516.jpg
It was for an M3. One end was stitched in red, other end was in blue. I stitched everything together with red thread. Came out great. Maybe you should look into this for yours.

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Front Emblem looks great! I liked the Denali emblems on my side doors. I left them when I debadged my truck. But unfortunately the chrome covering on the letters started peeling and they ended up looking like garbage so I pulled them off.

OP
OP
NeverSatisfied

NeverSatisfied

eBay Baller
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Front Emblem looks great! I liked the Denali emblems on my side doors. I left them when I debadged my truck. But unfortunately the chrome covering on the letters started peeling and they ended up looking like garbage so I pulled them off.
hopefully the wife will give me some time this weekend to pull the emblems instead of work on the house lol

no thank you haha

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick3645